Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vincent and the Doctor


This song and this video are so beautiful together...

Starry-night_large

Tumblr_lijq2iinhg1qbyff3o1_500_large

Vangoghcafeterracenight_large

23u7jhx_large

Tumblr_l3lza7y1p01qzg0alo1_500_large

Even if you don't like Doctor Who I think you should watch that episode. The first time I saw it I'd just recently watched a documentary on Vincent Van Gogh that made me cry very hard...  He was such an amazing person... and to think he only sold one or two paintings in his whole life.

Then I went and watched this episode...  It was amazing.  The creators did such a wonderful job with presenting Vincent well.  It was beautiful.  I sobbed...

I was wishing the Doctor really existed just so he could do what he did in that episode.

It was a beautiful artistic episode with moving music.  And Vincent Van Gogh is my favorite artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment