Friday, July 1, 2011

My Friends :)


This is a picture of me with three of my favorite people in the whole world.

And apparently none of us are good at smiling naturally for the camera...



That's me on the left, Benny in the middle, Wesley on the right and Katy in front.

I love it when the four of us do things together.  Today I spent the day painting a house with them.  I think about painting and it doesn't really sound like a fun way to spend a Friday but it was actually a ton of fun! :D And I kind of got covered in green and silver paint...

But a couple weeks ago was my Church's family camp and we four spent the whole week together. :D  Except when we were at the beach, Wesley hid indoors and when we played Munchkin Katy went to bed. :P

AND!

When the newest Harry Potter comes out we're all going to go see the midnight showing together! EXCITEMENT!  It will be my very first midnight showing.  :P

Anyways...  I love my friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment