Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Voice

WARNING

This post will be a full blown youtube spasms post so please feel free to disregard it entirely. 

So for those of you who haven't seen the show there are four coaches; Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera, and Blake Shelton.


In the first part of the series there are a series of blind auditions. Singers get up and perform while the coaches are sitting in chairs with their backs to them. That way the performers are purely judged on their voice instead of how they dress, look, or act.

Each coach gets twelve slots to fill and then as soon as those twelve team members are chosen they instantly go to the battle rounds and whittle it down to six members.

Team Adam:
Tony Lucca
Katrina Parker
Mathai
Pip
Karla Davis
Kim Yarbrough

Team Cee Lo:
Juliet Simms
Jamar Rogers
Cheesa
James Massone
Erin Martin
Tony Vincent

Team Christina:
Chris Mann
Lindsey Pavao
Ashley De La Rosa
Jesse Campbell
Moses Stone
Sera Hill

Team Blake:
Jermaine Paul
Erin Willet
Raelynn
Jordis Unga
Charlotte Sometimes
Naia  Kete

Of those my favorites were Tony Lucca, Mathai, Juliet Simms, Tony Vincent, Lindsey Pavao,  Ashley De La Rosa, Jamar Rogers, and Raelynn.

Now for a TON of Youtube videos! :D :D :D

Out of the top 4 he was one of the ones I wanted to win. :P


This was my favorite of his performances :D

I could seriously watch this video a million times.......... I kind of love her.

In both these videos I definitely think she sounds better than the originals.






















Both of them were amazing... I am glad Tony won though. The bit where he sings "Oooo girl...."






He was SO good......




She was my favorite... I wanted her to win so badly! Everything about this performance just gives me goosebumps.


And I don't even like this song...



So yeah... I'm looking forward to the next season! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment