Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Well...

So much for working on my story. I put on Clannad After Story to try and get my inspiration up and it inspired me alright. But to do a blog post instead. But I guess blogging is writing to so I won't feel too guilty about it.

22088_large

I'm sure I've posted about Clannad before...
But...



It is honestly one of the most beautiful movies/tv shows I have ever seen. It's not a big fantasy (There is a tiny bit of fantasy) or an epic action series with a big bad guy to defeat. It's got a little comedy and quite a bit of drama. But it's perfectly balanced with enough light hearted randomness that makes it a lot of fun to watch.

It's really just about life. Friendships, relationships, family, good times and bad times.

Each episode is so laid back it's very relaxing to watch. The characters are over the top anime as usual but they're pretty believable. It makes me think of my group of friends. It kind of voices the way that I feel about them and the time we spend together. I've tried several times to do a post about my friends but I've never really been able to say exactly what I mean.

Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe the others don't see it the way I do. But my group of friends are some of the most important people in the world to me. The effect we have on each other can either make us or break us. I know that sounds cliche or silly but it's true. At least for me I know.

I'm still not entirely sure how to say it. I think the best way for me to say it is exactly how they've changed me. A few years ago I was afraid to do anything. I didn't want to go to parties or talk to people or do anything really. I would literally start shaking when I felt like I was getting outside of my comfort zone.

Then I got to know some people who literally changed my life. Sorry if that sounds dramatic. :P They give me confidence and make me feel good about myself again.

This is just a garbled mess of thoughts and feelings that I feel like I need to get out. What I'm trying to say is I love my group dearly. I would do anything for them. Some of the happiest memories of my life have been made in the past year with these people. When they are happy I'm happy and when they're sad I'm sad. I've only been really truly angry a few times in my life and almost every time it was because someone was hurting one of them.

Can we please be friends always? I have felt the deep hurt that comes from losing people that you care about. The pain that brings you to your knees. It's almost unbelievable that something could hurt that badly. It's almost as bad when people just drift apart and eventually stop talking altogether.

Ok, enough random garbling. Point is, I love you guys and I wouldn't be the person I am without you.

I'm not sure if I should post this or not... It's very random and silly. But... this is something that I've been thinking about lately and I know if I just delete it I'll end up trying to re-write the whole thing.

So.... here goes. Please don't take anything the wrong way.

♥~Shay

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm glad you decided to post this. I think I've been affected in the same manner by my friends (you being one of them). I'm confident 2012 has even more to offer than the previous year and with plenty of crazy-fun-time to boot.

    I love these posts you've doing! Keep making them please!

    ReplyDelete